About Lifeguarding Services Australia
Lifeguarding Services Australia is one of the largest providers of event based professional lifeguards, operating the third largest Ocean and Pool Lifeguard agency in Australia. We have been providing aquatic safety and risk management services since 1995 and have developed into a nationwide provider of professional lifeguards and water safety staff.
Our Integrated Management System (IMS) integrates all our organisation’s systems and processes in to one complete framework, enabling Lifeguarding Services Australia to work with unified objectives and targets set against International standards.
Lifeguarding Services Australia is independently certified against:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- AS 4801 OH&S Management System
Our Professional Lifeguards are contracted for long term or short term contracts providing supervision and aquatic rescue services for aquatic events; ranging from carnivals, triathlons, ocean swims, film shoots, private pool parties and community gatherings, our lifeguards will work wherever water is involved.
We pride ourselves on continually improving our service, our team and our plant and equipment. Giving us the tools to become your number one choice.
Lifeguarding Services Australia delivers a range of water safety and training courses ranging from professional lifeguard courses through to rescue boat driving, first aid and basic emergency care. All training is nationally accredited and delivered in partnership with the APOLA Lifeguard Training Academy RTO: 110084
To provide safe and reliable professional lifeguard services and training to the community in order to decrease the number of tragic and preventable deaths from aquatic activities.
Our Aims are:
- To provide the best professional lifeguard service possible.
- To work effectively with the key stakeholders to improve aquatic safety and rescue response at all forms of aquatic activities.
- To provide quality and dynamic training to upcoming and future lifeguards with an emphasis on technique, knowledge and increased skill.
- To provide cost effective and certified Venue Management services benchmarked to International and Australian standards
- To promote active swimming and water safety engagement to all age groups through fun and educational swimming and water safety programs